Want to know the trick to creating smooth curves under fall knits? Here are a few tips:
- If you’re wearing a thin or clingy sweater, look for a bra with smooth and seamless contour cups like Soma’s best-selling Allura or the Vanishing Back Full Coverage or new Wirefree styles.
- To avoid adding bulk when wearing heavy sweaters made of thicker yarns, try a minimizer, like Soma’s Susana Bra, which redistributes the breast tissue for a less projected shape.
- Love V-neck sweaters but think they’re too low-cut for work? Try a Cami Bra which adds coverage without adding bulk at the waist or hips.
- For a no-show look, remember to match your bra to your skin tone when wearing fall’s gorgeous winter white, beige and camel tones.
- Two big trends for Fall 2012 are the Boyfriend Cardigan and Wrap Sweater. I’m currently obsessed with Soma’s new Payton Wrap Sweater, which looks great over a Fab Cami, with or without a belt. I also love Soma’s chic leopard print Purrfect Boyfriend Cardigan over leggings.