I’m looking for a panty that is truly seamless. I’ve spent so much money buying panties that say “absolutely no panty line”. Well, when I put on my clothes you can still see the lines, so either I have a weird behind or they are lying…any suggestions??
First and foremost, NO, you don’t have a weird behind! We all have our own unique shape, fit preferences and style. Secondly, have you tried Vanishing Edge?? This collection of five different panty styles is constructed with silicone-lined back leg openings to eliminate panty lines and ensure a no-ride fit. With Vanishing Edge, or any panty for that matter, it’s important to make sure you’ve positioned them properly on your body. Here are some tips:
- Are the leg openings positioned correctly? The leg opening at the bottom of the panty should sit at the top of your thigh. If the panties aren’t placed in the right spot, meaning they are too high on your backside, you may be able to see a line. Always check in the mirror to make sure the panty is in the right place.
- The side seams of the panty should rest on your sides, not on or near your backside.
- Take the time to try panties on! A panty that is too small will cut into your body no matter what the style or fabric. A panty that is too big may roll down or sag, or in the case of Vanishing Edge, the silicone may not stay put. Wearing a panty that fits is just as important as wearing a bra that fits!
- Try a few different silhouettes. A friend of mine, who always wore thongs, now swears by Soma’s Vanishing Edge Boyshort. Her body is just shaped for that style of panty.
- If Vanishing Edge isn’t your thing, try Soma’s Seamfree Fabulous Collection which is designed without side seams.
Before I go, I want to wish all you moms out there a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Thank you for all you do!